Monday, March 23, 2020

Day 155, Monday, March 23, 2020 - David Crockett State Park, Lawrenceburg, TN, Day 2

Lots of rain overnight, heavy at times & ever a couple rumbles of thunder.

I did very little today other than sit in the trailer & read. Current book is #2 in a series by A. G. Riddle - The Atlantis Plague. A little too close to current times. I did take a break a couple of times during the day to walk around the campground. No new arrivals, and the trailer behind me left.

I'm recovering from chigger bites that I got in Louisiana. I don't know how people living here stand them since they itch like crazy. Maybe living with them develops an immunity, but the couple of times I've "discovered" them while traveling in the south has not been fun.

Dinner was a Marie Callender's Sesame Chicken Bowl. Very good for a microwaved meal.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment