Sunday, February 16, 2020

Day 119, Sunday, February 16, 2020 - SARA Rodeo Grounds, Lake Havasu City, AZ, Day 7

Sunday Fireworks
Another warm day, hitting 74°F mid afternoon. Another day of goofing off. After processing & posting last night's fireworks photos, I sat outside, did some reading, talking, and enjoying the sun. I hit the showers around 2:00.

I'll try to quit shooting (although I probably shouldn't use that term around fireworks) early tonight since the show is not as big as last night's, and since I'll be on the road tomorrow morning.

As you can see, I did quit early & put the pages together around 8:30. Lots of "blasts" still going on, but I can watch them out my back window, and I have hundreds of photos of them.  Both last night's & tonight's photos are linked at my 2020 Western Winter Blast page.

Dinner was a BBQ Chicken sandwich, beans & potato salad with Chips & Water. The beans were canned, but the potato salad and the chicken were excellent.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment