Sunday, February 2, 2020

Day 105, Sunday, February 2, 2020 - Dome Rock, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 7

Dome Rock, Sunday Afternoon
Another beautiful day, hitting 84°F during the afternoon. I did laundry this morning hoping it wouldn't be crowded on SuperBowl day. It wasn't. I made a couple of walks around the camping area & added a bunch of photos to the 2020 Quartzsite page. Actually, they are on Page 2 since page 1 was getting a bit large. I included a couple of panoramas showing as much of the area as I could include without climbing one of the mountains. Someone may be posting a drone flyby - I saw one go over mid afternoon.

The rest of the afternoon was sitting & chatting, eating some excellent guacamole, and relaxing.

Dinner was a Beyond Burger & a salad.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment