Saturday, February 8, 2020

Day 111, Saturday, February 8, 2020 - Dome Rock, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 13

Dessert in the Desert
41°F Last Night
82 °F as of 2:00PM Today

Still having beautiful weather, in fact, almost too warm. I set my stuff out for the Swap Meet at 7:30 this morning, and by the end almost everything was gone, both the stuff for sale & the free junk (that is - treasures). I went high tech & used my camera to post the check for the solar stuff - there is a first time for everything!

I walked over to Myron's trailer for a New Jersey Pork Roll breakfast sandwich. I've never had the pork roll, and have to admit it was pretty good.

Back at the trailer I gave my workshop on "using your camera off the program mode". A large crowd, and it went as well as possible without having the usual Powerpoint presentation. I passed around 8" X 10"s of some of the pages that sorta worked.

I watched part of a presentation on going to the Baja, and another on a Tesla battery & solar set up in a 5th wheel.

After that it was sitting around in the shade for the rest of the afternoon. I did take a couple of photos of a couple of Happier Camper trailers.

The end of the day was the desert dessert special. My blueberry pies moved up from 4th last year to 2nd tonight. No campfire - everyone is too stuffed. I did take a photo of the full moon .  Photos at today's LakeshoreImages page or the update to the 2020 Quartzsite Rally page.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment