Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Day 171, Tuesday, January 22 , 2019 - La Posa West, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 46

Tuesday, January 22 , 2019 - La Posa West, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 46 - 0 Miles, 8,082.2 Miles for the Trip

A windy & cool day - the high was 58°F and it was down to 47°F last night. My weather station showed a peak of 32MPH for the wind this afternoon. No clouds, so the solar is doing well (and the panels are still on the roof).

Because of the wind an cool temperatures, I spent the day in the trailer reading. Current book is Cave of Bones by Anne Hillerman, the daughter of Tony Hillerman. She has continued his Navajo characters in her books, but with a slightly different slant. While I loved Tony Hillerman's writings about the Navajo police, she writes well, and I'm glad she has continued with the characters.

That was about it for the day. I decided to bake my chicken dinner in the oven rather than try to grill it in the wind.

Dinner was a baked chicken leg & thigh, mashed potatoes, and a salad.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment