Sunday, January 6, 2019

Day 155, Sunday, January 6 , 2019 - La Posa West, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 30

Sunday, January 6 , 2019 - La Posa West, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 30 - 0 Miles, 8,082.2 Miles for the Trip

A much warmer night, only going down to the mid 40's. There was light rain most of the evening and into the early AM, but no enough to fill the washes, or even leave puddles around the campground.

After my walk & breakfast, I did my usual morning reading on the computer. The trailer batteries were down 45 amp hours, but there was quite a bit of sun (and mixed clouds) so as of 4:00PM, I'm only down 14 amp hours, and by sundown, down 12 amp hours. During the brightest part of the morning I was charging at 20 amps, but that only lasted until the bulk phase of charging was finished.

It warmed up enough to sit outside in the sun, at least as long as the clouds didn't block it. The air temperature was still a cool 55F°, although it eventually reached 62°F.

Still reading Fire & Blood (up to 62%). It would be interesting to see a TV show or movie made from this, although I have to admit I am probably the one person on earth that hasn't seen any of the Game of Thrones TV series. I did read all of the books, and enjoyed them.

Dinner was a Turkey Kielbasa sandwich with creamed corn.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment