Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Day 94, Tuesday, November 6, 2018 - Big Bend National Park, TX, Day 3

A Roadrunner
Tuesday, November 6, 2018 - Big Bend National Park, TX, Day 3 - 0 Miles, 6,034.6 Miles for the Trip

I spent most of the morning sitting outside reading, then decided to take the Boquillas Canyon hike. I took a bunch of photos, got back to the trailer, and while Lightroom Classic CC let me download the photos, it would not go into the editing mode. Of course I didn't have an internet connection at the campsite, but according to my subscription, I should be able to go for 90 days without a connection before it stops working. A window pops up that tells me I don't have an internet connection, suggests going to Adobe help, which, of course, requires an internet connection! I finally drove over to the store for their connection to edit the images. Not sure what is going on since the store connection is very slow & doesn't seem to be able to connect to Adobe's help forums.

Anyway, more photos from the hike are at today's LakeshoreImages Page.

So, I'm posting this a bit early. Not sure what dinner will be, but something simple. My stomach rebelled at last night's meal, keeping me up part of the night.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment