Thursday, August 25, 2016

Pickin' in the Pasture, First Performances

The Spinney Brothers

We had some rain overnight and into the early morning, but it stopped in time for the 1:00 start of the day. Bill Knowlton of the Bluegrass Ramble Radio Show introduced each act, starting with Cap & Cady. Lots of great music over the afternoon. I took photos of each group as well as the individual members of the group. I'm not including the names of the individuals since I'd probably get them wrong. As a retired sound designer, I had to include a photo of the sound crew along with those of the performers. Check today's LakeshoreImages page for more.

The same bands are returning after the dinner break - I'll probably add some additional photos then. 

I did go back for some night time photos. Skipped the last group because it looked like rain was heading this way & I left the trailer windows open. So far it is holding off, but I didn't go back to the stage.


No comments:

Post a Comment