Friday, August 26, 2016

Pickin' in the Pasture, Day 2

Goldwing Express
We had rain again off & on during the night & a bit in the morning, but skies cleared in time for the show. I had cracked the window over my head since the rain had stopped when I went to sleep.  I was dreaming about walking through the hallways of an abandoned school, and some kid kept spraying me with a squirt gun.  Woke up & it was the rain drops blowing through the window screen!  Anyhow, I made it through the night.

Five performances this afternoon with four of them that will be repeated after dinner. Another afternoon of great bluegrass music. A good sized audience - I took a couple of panoramas.

As usual, many more photos at Pickin' in the Pasture, Friday, August 26, 2016.  I'll add more after tonight's performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment