Friday, April 4, 2014

Bakersfield RV Travel Park, Bakersfield, CA

Red Rock State Park, CA

Friday, April 4, 2014, Bakersfield RV Travel Park, Bakersfield, CA, - 71.3 miles , 6552.1 For the Trip

Not as cold as last night. I wasn't in a hurry to leave since I was only planning to make a short hop to Bakersfield, CA. I'm in site 43 at the Bakersfield RV Travel Park. $30.15 for full hookups, and, the reason I stopped, showers! It is an interestingly arraigned park. There are two pull through sites to each group. Once someone is in the front site (like me) the person taking the rear site has to back out (unless the first person leaves first). Since it looks like most of the RVs resident, it probably doesn't cause problems. On the other hand, if you are bothered by traffic noise, there is a busy highway (CA58) near by & a fair amount of near by train traffic. I hope things quiet down by 11:00 tonight...

I made a quick run to the local Walmart for some supplies, and couldn't pass up the fried chicken - a whole cut up chicken for $5.89. So, dinner was the chicken & most of the rest of the asparagus, with lots left over for tomorrow. No photos today other than the usual campsite one.

Until tomorrow -

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete