Friday, January 31, 2014

La Paz County Park, AZ, Day 26

Friday, January 31, 2014, La Paz County Park, AZ, Day 26 - 0 miles 4,878.8 For the Trip

A second day of cloudy weather. Without the sun it feels much cooler than it actually is. While in outside thermometer (located inside the propane tank cover) peaked at 72°F, I put on a long sleeve shirt to sit outdoors. I gave up when the wind got strong enough to be annoying.

I went to the Parker CVS to pick up a prescription. I had it transfered from my Oswego, NY Kinny's pharmacy, which told me there wouldn't be any problems. It did take two days for the transfer to go through, but the "interesting" thing is since I had 3 refills on the Kinny prescription, I expected the CVS bottle to have 2 refills. Nope, - no refills. That might be a problem 90 days from now, but the counter clerk put in a renewal on the computer, so according to her, I'll have refills the next time I try to fill it. Probably will be a good idea to take the Kinny Drug pill bottle as well as the CVS bottle when I do the next refill.

I stopped at Safeway to stock up on some supplies - I've been told that the grocery stores at Quartzite are poorly stocked & expensive, so I'll try to take as much as I can from there.

Dinner was take out fried cod from the bar at the end of the campground. Very good, and plentiful, although the coleslaw had some serious horseradish added to it.

Until tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment