Thursday, January 2, 2014

Cattail Cove State Park, AZ, Day 11

The First Day Hikers (From Yesterday)

Thursday, January 2, 2014, Cattail Cove State Park, AZ, Day 11 - 0 miles, 4,860.4 For the Trip

Not much happening today. I did some bills, updated my banking registers for the new year, etc. I did discover my AT&T Mobile bill was $5.00 more than usual. I was going to ignore it, but I just had to know why. Well, due to a typo I underpaid the last bill by $.10. They added a $5.00 charge for the underpayment. It was my fault, so I could have just paid it, but I called them ready to yell about being a 15 year customer who has always paid on time & WHY ARE YOU CHARGING ME $5.00 FOR A 10 cent MISTAKE!!! A very pleasant young lady answered the phone (after a 15 minute wait) and told me she could fix it, and did, then wished me a happy new year. I'm not sure why everyone complains about AT&T customer service - they were great for me.

Anyhow, that was the excitement for the day. No photos. I did drive to Lake Havasu to purchase a new pair of hiking boots - they were on sale at one of the sporting goods shops. Only problem is after selecting 3 different pairs of boots, I discovered they didn't have any size 10 in stock for any of them. Wasted trip & my current boots are getting pretty worn.

Dinner was a steak & steamed broccoli.

Until tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment