Sunday, September 10, 2023

Trip to the Algonac & Niagara Wine Escape Rallies, Day 5

 Saturday, September 9, 2023, Algonac State Park, Algonac, MI - 0 miles, 396.9 Miles for the Trip

Happy birthday to me! A cool night getting down to 58°F outside & 62°F in the trailer. I didn't run any heat; I like cool sleeping temperatures.

I skipped my walk this morning because I needed to leave by 9:30 to get to the Sell & Trade session at the picnic pavilion. I broke even - bought a $20.00 rocking chair & sold two $10.00 items. Gave away some stuff at the free table, and, after I got back to the trailer someone stopped over to buy a solar controller that I had for sale.

It never warmed up over the day - we even had an electric heater going in the Clam, and all of us (except Guido) put on extra layers. I tried out my new chair - very comfortable, but no cup holder. I guess you can't have everything.

There were trailer tours during the afternoon & I took a few photos - missed photos of the Sell & Trade. At 5:30 we had dinner - garlic chicken & mixed vegetables, Gewurtztraminer wine and mixed cupcakes with candles (I didn't have to blow out 79 of them.) Many thanks to Anne & Guido for the birthday dinner.

Trailer Tours

The Get Together

And More

At 6:30 a gathering & give away happened, as well as discussions for next year's rally.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment