Saturday, November 2, 2019

Day 13, Tishomingo State Park, Tishomingo, MS, Day 2

Morning at Haynes Lake 

Another cool night, but only down to 32°F. I called my son in Oswego, NY & it was 42°F! They had quite a storm over the last couple of days. Steady 40MPH winds with gusts to 60MPH. I get email notices when the power goes out at the house, and I got 3 of them over the last 2 days. Looks like power was out all night & most of the morning. I have a 15K stand by generator, so the house did fine, although I'll have a larger gas bill for the month.

I took a couple of morning photos over the lake this morning, and after breakfast, walked the garbage to the dumpster at the entrance to the campground. I did some reading, both on line & on my Kindle. Thought about a shower, but the unheated bathroom just didn't do it for me. Getting soft in my old age. I did take another walk to the end of the campground.

Don't forget to set your clocks back tonight - Daylight Savings Time ends for most of us...

Dinner was a Lean Cuisine Chicken Club Panini & rice pudding for dessert.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment