Monday, April 30, 2018

Day 269, Monday, April 30, 2018 - The Guido's, Binghamton, NY

Jon & Karin
Monday, April 30, 2018 - The Guido's, Binghamton, NY - 161.3 Miles, 7862.7 Towing Miles For the Trip

I unhooked the trailer & headed out of the KOA around 10:00. Like last year, I used their free air to check the tires. I was down 3 pounds in two of the tires. I did a little extra rinsing since I'm going to let the trailer sit for 2 weeks before heading to the Spring Fling Rally in New Hampshire.

There was a 45 minute stop & go at a section of I 81 that was down to one lane, otherwise, an uneventful trip to Binghamton. Notice the Scamp in the background of the site photo. Anne & Guido dug it out of storage yesterday. I'm also including a pie photo just because I haven't done one in awhile, and one of me & Karin taken by Zoe. It took a couple of tries - she kept cutting our heads off, but not too bad for an 7 year old! Other photos at today's LakeshoreImages page.

Dinner will be chili & the snacks from Anne's "whine/wine" group that happen to be meeting tonight.

Until Tomorrow -

2 comments:

  1. What a journey you've had the past year. I know you're glad to be getting close to home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, yes & no. I admit it will be interesting to move into a 1100 square foot home rather than the couple of hundred sq ft trailer, but I have a pile of projects, 3' pile of mail, and far too many dentist & doctor appointments! I'm also sure it won't be too long before I get into the roaming mode...

      Delete