Sunday, April 1, 2018

Day 240, Sunday, April 1, 2018 - Apple Valley Travel Park, Hendersonville, NC

Site 6
Sunday, April 1, 2018 - Apple Valley Travel Park, Hendersonville, NC - 204.2 Miles, 6,831.6 Towing Miles For the Trip

It was quite a drive to Davidson River Campground. I don't think I have seen so many curves & hills in years! Unfortunately, the Davidson Forest Service campground was full. I drove up & down more hills & curves, and after finding a couple more filled campgrounds, ended up at the Apple Valley Travel Park. Mostly permanent or long term campers, but they do have a few sites for travelers. I'm in site 6, a full hook up site with cable TV & free WiFi (I didn't try it) for $29.00 per night. I'm here for 3 days. There is reasonably fast -94dBm AT&T service (no amplifier) as well as a very strong & fast -74dBm 4 bar 4G LTE Verizon signal.

Since I spent a couple of hours going from campground to campground (remind me to make reservations for Easter Weekend and Spring Break) I didn't get set up until well after 3:00, late for me. I did a little reading, than made dinner, a chicken sandwich & coleslaw.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment