Sunday, February 25, 2018

Day 205, Sunday, February 25, 2018 - City of Rocks State Park, NM, Day 4

Sunday, February 25, 2018 - City of Rocks State Park, NM, Day 4, 0 Miles, 4,804.4 Towing Miles For the Trip

The 4th day without a phone. I really have to pick up a Verizon phone to go along with my AT&T for places like here where there is no AT&T coverage.

Another cool night, down to 32°F. It did warm up to 60°F during the day. Even though it is in the 60's, I'm freezing. 67°F in the trailer, warmer than I keep the thermostat at home, but I'm wearing long johns under my jeans, a quilted flannel shirt & sweatshirt. Hope I'm not coming down with something...

Lots of RVs moving into the campground today, including a bunch of large Class A's. Not sure where they went, since many of the sites are small. They must have found a home since none of them came back out! I did discover one thing about site 2. It seems to be a popular path for those heading for a walk among the rocks. Lots of foot traffic through my site just a couple of feet from my trailer. So far no one has cupped their hands to stared into the windows! While they are tinted, at night they are pretty much transparent from the outside.

I did lots of reading, both on the computer, and a real book - Sharon Shinn's Heart of Gold, an interesting SiFi that explores race relations. I finished that and started Ann Granger's A Better Quality of Murder, a Inspector Ben Ross mystery. I haven't read her before, something I picked up at the bookshelf at the campground office. I've mentioned it before, but campground libraries are great, no cost places to discover new authors.

Other than that, not much going on. Dinner was a salad.

Until tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment