Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Day 187, Wednesday, February 7, 2018 - Dome Rock, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 6

Around the Campground
Wednesday, February 7, 2018 - Dome Rock, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 6, 0 Miles, 4097.3 Towing Miles For the Trip

I made a couple of loops around the campground, then packed up the laundry & headed to the Main Street Laundromat to wash clothes & take a full size shower. The big news for the laundromat is blue towels. Now that isn't really all the earth shattering, but they have had brown towels for the last three years, so it is news.

Back at the trailer I fought with the bed (and won) then sat out & read for a bit. I have a "Take or Trade" table I set up for books, but it has also been used to let others get rid of stuff. My plan was to get rid of the already read books, but people keep dropping off ones that I haven't read, so I'm gaining, rather than getting rid of stuff.

I started a second page for the rally photos since the first was getting a bit large.

Five of us went for an early dinner at the Mountain Quail. Wednesday is their Country Fried Chicken special, a huge chicken breast cooked the same way country fried steak is cooked. Excellent, and much approved by all. Now none of us can move, and probably won't need breakfast tomorrow.

Until tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment