Monday, November 13, 2017

Day 100, Sunday, November 12, 2017 - Jumbo Rocks, Joshua Tree National Park, CA, Day 5

Sunday, November 12, 2017 - Jumbo Rocks, Joshua Tree National Park, CA, Day 5, 0 Miles, 2,950.7 Towing Miles For the Trip

The campground sure emptied out today. Now everyone cruises around, not looking for any space, but for the best one. It is a dreary day, with no sun & heavy clouds. No rain, but cool enough that sitting outside requires (at least for me) a long sleeved shirt, and even my photo vest.

I didn't do much besides walk around the campground and spent the rest of the day sitting around reading. I did hook up the trailer while my neighbor was away so I had room to maneuver the truck. I still have to drive it off the Anderson levelers & hook up the WDH bars - the site isn't level enough to allow fully hooking up.

Dinner was chicken burritos.

I'm posting this and the last couple of day's pages at the pull off south of the Cottonwood Campground that I used in past years.  It is a location along the road where Verizon 4G appears - nothing on either side of it.

Until the Next Internet Connection -

No comments:

Post a Comment