Saturday, September 17, 2016

The Niagara Wine Escape, Day 3

Touring the Trailers
This is the Saturday post.  We woke up to light rain, but around 11:00 is poured.  Light & heavy rain until around 1:00.  Little wind, so many sat around under awnings, in their Clams, or in the trailers.  I did get a couple of photos before the rain started, mostly of the trailer tours.

Rallies are one of the best ways to shop for a fiberglass trailer.  While not many are sold at the rally, it is a great chance to see the different types available, talk with owners, and to see what modifications & additions they have done.

I had my door & screen open for much of the morning doing tours, and a hornet has managed to get inside.  I saw it fly by while I was processing the photos I added today to the Rally Web Page, but of course I can't find it now; I hope not to "find" it in the middle of the night!

I baked my second pie last night just after dinner.  Since the weather report looked like rain, I decided to do it then rather than Saturday.  Glad I did; it would have to have been cooked in the trailer & that would warm it up a bit too much.

The rain has just about stopped, so I'm heading out to take some more photos.  Until later -

No comments:

Post a Comment