Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Getting Ready to Head to the Southwest

Tuesday, October 13, 2015, Oswego, NY, 0 Miles, 0 Miles for the Trip

This would have been part of the 2015 trip to Alaska, but that got broken in two due to some stomach problems. After an early return to Oswego, my doctor changed my stomach medicine. I have no idea why since it is just a different brand of the same type of medicine, but I feel well enough to continue (or resume) the trip.

So, I've spent the last couple of days repacking the trailer, and getting ready to head out. The plan is to spend a couple of days at one of my favorite state parks, Ricketts Glen in PA, then head to DC to visit with my daughter & her family, then head west. I don't want to get there too early; I checked the temperatures in Parker, AZ, one of the areas I like to visit, and is still in the hundreds!

Until tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment