Sunday, July 3, 2011

Glacier National Park, Day 2

Today's Photo - A Mustard Seed Field on Montana Route 35














Woke up to rain again this morning - my towel was out on the line "Getting Dry" (not) and my chair had a puddle of water in the seat. Since I wasn't going to be able to spend the day sitting around in the sun reading, I decided to drive as far up the "Going to the Sun" road as possible. "As possible" was to the Avalanche Creek stop. I did get some photos of McDonald Creek running faster than I've ever seen it. It rained off & on along the 16 miles of the road.

After that I drove into Kalispell to get a new 25' hose for the trailer water system. The one that came with it kinks far to easily. On the way back I drove by a beautiful mustard seed field & had to stop for a photo.


Since the rain stopped, I spent the rest of the afternoon reading or putting up this webpage. It's going to be pork chops, green beans & salt potatoes for dinner.

Till Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment