Tuesday, April 2, 2024

23 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 170

Tuesday, April 2, 2024 - The Guido's, Binghamton, NY - 159.2 Miles, 7,045.7 Miles for the trip

Another wet morning and day. I'm going to have to change my name to the Rain Man. It didn't even stop for me to make the last dump of the black tank & unhook the electric. While the rain was not as heavy as yesterday, the spray from trucks was just as bad, and I 81 has lots of trucks.

Last night I finished Murder at Marble House & started Alyssa Maxwell's book #3, Murder at Beachwood.

I arrived at the Guido's around 1:00.

We spend much of the afternoon trying to decide where to eat dinner. The decision was to eat out, but there are far too many choices here in Binghamton. 

I discovered that I somehow left my eye drops (and a refill for each) behind. Not sure what happened to them but they definitely didn't make it to Binghamton. I know because the Sensor Push thermometer that I keep in the bag tells me that the last update was at 10:28AM, when I left the RV park. I'm lucky that I have refills available & they are in stock at a Binghamton Walgreens. The biggest loss is the Sensor Push thermometer that was in the bag...

We finally decided on Chinese.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment