Monday, September 20, 2021

Trip To Algonac State Park & Niagara Falls, Ontario, Day 15

September 20, 2021, Oswego, NY - Miles, 159.6 Miles, 999 Miles For the Trip

Another cool night - great for sleeping at 55°F. The trailer got down to 59°F. I took my time getting up and "at em" since check out time was 11:00 and I only had around 150 miles to home. I found a pint of raw honey on my picnic table which is now in the trailer. I as I packed up the trailer a few of those that were still left stopped by to say good bye. I have an invite at Phil & Sue's for a stop anytime. Might be a great stop if I can do the drive through Canada heading to Algonac next year.

I finished packing up around 10:30 & hit the road. Since I still had some $ left on the EZ Pass, I avoided driving through Rochester by taking the Thruway to I 490 to NY 104 & home. I arrived home around 1:30, parked the trailer & unloaded just the stuff that had to be unloaded. I know I probably missed some stuff that I'll discover over the next couple of days, but since I'm leaving in a month for Arizona, I'm not going to unpack everything. I will need to redo the truck since I'll be adding my portable solar panel, the 900 watt propane generator & a 20 pound propane tank. I'm pretty sure I have the space, but will need to reconfigure where things go.

Since it was a short trip, I didn't keep track of averages, although gas mileage was around 13MPG. 

Dinner was an oven baked Amy's Veggie Loaf dinner.

Until Next Time - 

No comments:

Post a Comment