Sunday, September 19, 2021

Trip To Algonac State Park & Niagara Falls, Ontario, Day 14

An Empty Campground

September 19, 2021, Riverside Motel & Campground, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Day 5 - 0 Miles, 839.4 Miles For the Trip

Cooler than last night, down to 58°F by morning. Clear skies so it warmed up quickly. After my walk I had breakfast, then watched most of the fiberglass trailers leave. The campground is 3/4s empty. The rest of us are leaving in the morning.

Sue sent me a photo of the fire starting team that includes me in the background, and since I don't have all that many photos with me in them (wonder why?) I added it at today's LakeshoreImages page.

The rest of the afternoon was spend doing nothing. I did make some phone calls, the rest of the time I read.

There are a few of us left, including the collection of Bigfoots, but this side of the campground is empty of fiberglass.

Dinner was a trip to Bigfoot land & steak, chicken, roasted potatoes, beans, carrot cake, ice cream, etc. Far too much. The excuse is stuff needs to go on the last day of the trip, but Bigfoot owners sure know how to eat!

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment