Friday, May 17, 2019

Spring Fling, Day 4

Cooking Chicken
Day 4, Chocorua KOA, Chocorua, NH

Quite a bit of light rain overnight and during the morning, but it cleared up around noon. I made a round of the campground trying to photograph the new arrivals. I'm sure I missed a few. I went to the campground cooking demo and enjoyed some Chinese quick dishes.

During the break between the cooking demo & the pot luck dinner I took a shower. The bathrooms are unheated, and it is in the 50's, so I decided it made sense to shower in the trailer. I turned up the heat to around 68°F, and did the usual Navy shower since I don't have a sewer drain connected. My gray tank still shows 1/3 full, so I could have showered longer, but didn't.

The pot luck was great, as usual.

After that it was back to the trailer to finish up the dishes. Sure glad there was a sink at the pavilion. Without it my gray tank would have turned blue. Lots more photos added today at the Spring Fling Page.

Dinner was, of course, the pot luck.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment