Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Day 81, Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - City of Rocks State Park, Deming, NM, Day 8

The New Running Boards
Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - City of Rocks State Park, Deming, NM, Day 8, 0 Miles, 5,526.3 Miles for the Trip

I got a call that the running board shipment was in, so I headed back to Deming this morning. Took an hour or so to install, then headed over to Peppers to pick up a steak & some yogurt. I was back at the campground a little before noon.

A very nice day - I sat outside in the sun for much of the afternoon, then headed for a shower after my 3:00 eye drops. After that it was more reading. I finished Robert Parker's A Catskill Eagle, one of his better Spenser mysteries, and started a John D. MacDonald (and Captain John H. Kilpack) novel that I haven't read. I though I'd read everything that MacDonald wrote, but found Nothing Can Go Wrong.

Dinner was a "T" Bone steak & mashed potatoes.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment