Sunday, October 21, 2018

Day 78, Sunday, October 21, 2018 - City of Rocks State Park, Deming, NM, Day 5

Some of City of Rocks Rocks
Sunday, October 21, 2018 - City of Rocks State Park, Deming, NM, Day 5, 0 Miles, 5,526.3 Miles for the Trip

Happy 48th Birthday to my son Kyle!

A cloudy Sunday. I started the day by sleeping late listening to the puzzle on NPR, then a lazy breakfast & forum reading. As it warmed up, I went for a walk with my camera taking some photos of the rocks. While I have lots of them, most of these were at a section I haven't visited before. More photos at today's LakeshoreImages page.

I got an automated call that my prescriptions were ready, but I'll wait until tomorrow to head to Deming when I hope the running boards are here & ready to install.

Dinner was a chicken pot pie.

Until Tomorrow -

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those rocks are incredible. Makes me wonder what weathered them.

    ReplyDelete