Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Day 214, Tuesday, March 6, 2018 - Roosevelt State Park, Morton, MS

Site 25
Tuesday, March 6, 2018 - Roosevelt State Park, Morton, MS - 239.9 Miles, 6,060.4 Towing Miles For the Trip

More boring driving east on I 20. I stopped for the next three days at Roosevelt State Park in Morton, MS. I'm in site 25 in the "Old" campground, a full hookup site for $17.12 per night (includes a Senior Discount of $8.00 per night). A concrrete pad that is close to level side to side once you backed all the way in, although I still had to unhook to get the tongue low enough to be level front to back. The bathroom is a couple of sites away, with a single, high pressure shower (but lots of heat!) That will probably be useful since the predictions is for much cooler weather, going into the low 30's overnight & only into the 50's during the next couple of days.

A strong Verizon 4G LTE signal & usable 2-3 bars of AT&T. 4 NPR radio stations, although I suspect they are all relays of the same MS Public Radio Service.

I took a few photos on a short walk around the campground that are at today's LakeshoreImages page.

Since I made a stop at a Walmart, as well as two gas stations, I didn't finish setting up until a little after 3:00. Didn't do much else for the rest of the day.

Dinner was the last batch of frozen beef stew I put away at the beginning of the trip. I like the chicken version much better!

Until tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment