Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Natural Chimneys Regional Park, Mt Solon, VA

Site 8, Natural Chimneys Regional Park, Mt Solon, VA
Tuesday, April 21, 2015, Natural Chimneys Regional Park, Mt Solon, VA - 198.2 miles, 1319.9 for the trip.

A nice, quiet night with no rain, there were even visible stars. I got a late start out of the campground, hitting the road around 9:00. I decided to stop again for the night at the Natural Chimneys Regional Park. A nice location at a good price with clean showers & bathrooms. I even selected the same site. While last time there was another trailer in the other side of the campground, this time there is only myself & the host.

The only photo for today is the campsite photo.

Since the weather was OK for hot dogs last night, I'm cooking a pot pie in the toaster oven for dinner tonight.

Until tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment