Sunday, April 19, 2015

Friday, Day One of the Eggscursion at the Townsend KOA


Friday, April 17, 2015, Townsend KOA, Townsend, TN - 0 miles, 945.7 for the trip.

I am reposting the last 3 days because I managed to leave out Friday's post.  It will be a bit confusing because they will all show being posted today (Sunday), but there doesn't appear to be a way to put a new post between old ones, so this is the only way I can keep them in order.

A busy day. I made my hash browns for the pot luck breakfast, and, as usual, enjoyed the variety of dishes available. After the pot luck, I made a round of the campground, taking photos of the people & trailers. I started a separate page for the rally.

I decided to make my first blueberry pie today rather than trying to cook two of them tomorrow. That way I hope to be able to tour some of the trailers during the "Open House". Unfortunately, I forgot to modify my recipe for the toaster oven & the crust is a bit darker than I wanted, but at least there will be another one tomorrow that I'll remember to cook a little slower!

While I'm still full from the huge breakfast, I'll probably do something light for dinner tonight.

Until next time -

No comments:

Post a Comment