Thursday, July 23, 2026, Day 16,Home, Oswego, NY - 120.3 Miles, 1,113 Miles For The Trip
After coffee & breakfast i headed out to Oswego. Stopped for gas at $3.99, cheaper than any of the Oswego stations. There was a slow/stopped section of I 481 where it was down to one lane because of the work on moving I 81 out of the city of Syracuse. Quite a project.
I got home around 1:00 and unloaded the refrigerator plus a couple of things that I'll need overnight. I'll finish unpacking the trailer in the morning. Interesting distortion using the wide angle setting on the iPhone 17. Both solar panels are the same size but not it this photo. If you look closely, you might notice that the black tank vent cover is missing (just in front of the front solar panel). A casualty of a low tree at Bill & Deidre's. I have not found a source for the cover or that version of a vent housing, so I'll need to replace the whole thing. Another project!
![]() |
| Home |
I picked a few cups of blueberries. The most productive bushes finished while I was on the road. Kyle told me the mower blade wouldn't spin. I looked at it and there is something wrong with the belt but not something I can fix. Brooks Trailer will pick it up in the morning.
That's about it for the day & trip. The next scheduled trip will be in September, the Algonac Rally & the Niagara Wine rally.
Until Then -

No comments:
Post a Comment