Thursday, July 13, 2023

Trip to Bolerama and Takoma Park, Day 9

 Thursday, July 13, 2023 - Cherry Hill Park, College Park, MD, Day 3, 0 Miles, 610.6 Miles For The Trip

Another warm night - I left the AC on until around 2:00AM, then switched to the Maxx Fan. After my morning walk I sat outside my trailer in the shade, sipping iced tea & nibbled on a Entenmann Minis Crumb Cake. After that it was a quick breakfast inside, then Karin arrived for a visit. We hung out for awhile, then the Guidos joined us. Karin headed back before lunch and we chased the shade under my awning.

Ken & Lorna came over late afternoon & we headed to the Cafe for dinner. I got a grilled cheese, bacon & tomato Panini, while Anne ordered another turkey club sandwich - they didn't get any smaller so she will be eating the remainder for the next couple of lunches. Karin joined us just as we finished dinner. Back at the trailer we had lemon melange pie for dessert, then everyone headed home. No photos for the day, at least until Karin sends me the one she took of us after dessert.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment