Sunday, May 28, 2023

2023 Trip to the Spring Fling, Day 8

Sorry for the late post.  Somehow I missed posting this when I got back to Oswego.

No problems on the hills with the truck overheating, so the replacement parts seem to have solved the problem. Too bad I didn't have the 2.7L engine - there was a recall for the overheating problem with that engine. Unfortunately, I had to pay to fix my 3.5L. I probably could have managed towing the 21 with the 2.7L; many folks do, but I decided to go for the bigger engine.

Back in Oswego

We are back in Oswego. Anne & Guido stayed for the night driveway camping. I unpacked what had to go into the house, but plan on doing the rest of the trailer & truck tomorrow. A good trip other than the problem with the truck.  Total mileage for the trailer was 899.9 and another 7 nights sleeping in it.

Our next planned adventure is Bolarama in Canada in July, although it is likely I will visit my brother in the Catskills between now & then.

Dinner was Anne's Honey Barbecued Chicken & mixed vegetables.

Until the next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment