Saturday, June 29, 2019

A Lot of Junk!

30 Yards of Junk
Not much going on with the trailer.  I have to take it in for new tires & an inspection next week.  

This week was spent cleaning out the various storage areas around the house.  I ordered a 30 yard roll off, and probably could have filled a 40 yard.  In any case, I cleaned out much of the barn, attic, basement & garage.  It is amazing how much "stuff" one tends to keep because "I'm sure I'll use that in the future", then forgetting that it is buried somewhere, you buy what ever it was anyway.  

The roll off only held part of the stuff - I had a "Free" table out in front of the driveway that got filled (and emptied) each day, and a full truck load went to the local Goodwill.  

Somehow, it looks like I didn't get rid of all that much, and I might be able to fill another roll off.  I think I'll wait until next year!

Until next time - 

No comments:

Post a Comment