Monday, July 16, 2018

Still Waiting on the Truck

I'm still waiting on delivery of the new Ford 150.  The Ford website that tracks the truck said it would be here yesterday, but it still is not listed as delivered.  I'm a bit anxious since I am suppose to put 1000 miles on the truck before towing & I leave for Winnipeg on August 2nd.  Since the Escape 21 only weights 4600 pounds loaded, I'm hoping I can get away with a bit less non towing miles before I leave.

A friend sent me a photo of a Pileated Woodpecker working on a tree outside their kitchen window.  They noticed there were carpenter ants in the tree a month ago - I suspect there are far fewer today!
I'm just about finished with modifications to the trailer & starting to pack for the trip.  I made a new "Trailer Packing List" that goes by what is in each storage area.  Makes it easier to be sure you packed an item, and easier to find it months down the road.

I'll post photos of the new truck when (and if) it arrives!

Until Next time!

1 comment: