Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Rest of the Niagara Wine Escape

Brunch at Betty's (Shot with my iPhone)
Since I put the entire weekend's information and photos on the same page linked in my previous post, there isn't all that much I can add here, other than to say I sure embarrassed myself taking a group photo with my iPhone & putting my finger over the lens (I won't show it here, but it is on the 2013 Niagara Wine Escape page).  That is what I get for using a "toy" camera!

I do have a couple of non rally photos - there are a bunch (well, I should call them a flock) of Cormorants that hang out in the trees along the Niagara River.  I added 4 photos at the 2013 Niagara Wine Escape page, but here is one of them:

Kinda creepy looking, and, if you were there, creepy sounding!

Anyhow, I had a great time, met with some old friends & made some new ones, the perfect results of a fiberglass rally.  The trip home was uneventful - a total of 379.8 miles for the round trip.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment