Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cooling unit on Tuesday!

Mustard Field, Kalispell, MT
Things are looking up - Camping World tells me the replacement cooling unit will be in either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.  If it is early enough to get have it replaced on Tuesday, I might even make part of the Tennessee Rally. Of course, things don't always go as planned, but I'm hopeful.

I'm going to weight the trailer again now that it is packed.  I checked the tongue weight - a little high, so I'm going to have to move some stuff from the front to the back.  I'll have a better idea of what I need to change after getting both weights.

Till next time -


1 comment:

  1. Good to see you are getting on the road again......looking forward to reading you daily adventures......hopefully we'll run into each other this year...good luck on getting the ref. fixed in time for the rally......keep in touch....cheers Horst

    ps....take lots of those GREAT photo's I'm use to seeing...still need help on your setting when you take those "waterfall" photo's...

    ReplyDelete