Sunday, March 11, 2012

Uncovering the Trailer

Middle Falls, Letchworth State Park, NY















Today's "Big News" is I pulled the cover off the trailer.  Probably too early since we often have snow even into April, but I have been working on the inside & I'm tired of zipping & unzipping the opening for the door.

I cleaned up the batteries & sprayed some terminal sealer on them hoping to keep them clean.  I also added a "LakeshoreImages.com" sticker to the back of the trailer.

I do need to wash it - while I washed & waxed the trailer after my summer trip, I didn't after the fall one & the roof definitely needs a bath.  The weather tomorrow is suppose to be even nicer than today (we hit 57°F today) so I'll wash it then & maybe do some more work on the last project- the shelves in the closet.

Till Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment